HIV Anxiety Support User Group
blood donation by HIV+ person
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1214 members

blood donation by HIV+ person

Hi.. I dont know whether this question is already asked/answered. Im anxious to know the answer. If some X  had sex with some hiv positive person couple of days back and got a 100 % chance of getting the disease. If he went for a blood donation camp on the next day and donates blood and the same has been given to a patient 2 days later.

Quest are

1. Will the person receiving the blood gets HIV?
2. Is it possible for testing the blood for HIV, coz it is only three days over after he had unprotected sex..
3 . If so what is the technique used for testing the blood. Is it used world wide.
1 Comment
As teak has made clear you did not have a risk.
JGF25 is amazed at how right Judg... Comment
32 mins ago
Tarzan24 joined this group
Welcome them!
drifter0213 commented on my love
Jul 10