HIV Anxiety Support User Group
cannot stop worrying
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1234 members

cannot stop worrying

Dear members,
If you look at my post at the HIV Prevention and International forums, you will notice that I asked about mutual masturbation risks. The Doctors on the Prevention forum (as well as the members of the HIV forum) told me that it is zero risk. I seem cannot accept it because I developed some symptoms. On top of that I am worrying about my wife. And questions in my head like "what if..", "yes, but.." do not let me ran my normal life. What would b your advise?
Thank you.
Advice obviously isn't working for you so the only advice I have for you is to test to relieve your anxiety.
this is very difficult. I am scared.
dwella added the Mood Tracker
Oct 16
dwella joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 16
Dee1956 commented on sam
Oct 15