HIV Anxiety Support User Group
help me cross this street
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1323 members

help me cross this street

I live in a country where HIV testing is mandated and is public with the result. Therefore one gets irrational as the day comes along. I have never had penetrative sex, only oral and lots of deep kissing and my stomach is churning with anxiety. I have driven Teak and co up the wall but just need some reassurance on how to marshal the anxiety and corral it. I do need that...and no ,there are no counsellors available. Can some expert reassess my risk factors.
You've been on MedHelp for more than a couple of years so you already know the risk factors. Nobody tests positive from the activities that you describe. There is a sticky at the top of the forum if you want help with anxiety.
Also, you need to be patient. The people who answer this group aren't sitting here 24/7 waiting for someone to post. Please don't flood the forum with new threads.
Bboi1234 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 27
drifter0213 commented on tardive dyskinesia
Jun 20
liquidglass joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 18