help me cross this street
I live in a country where HIV testing is mandated and is public with the result. Therefore one gets irrational as the day comes along. I have never had penetrative sex, only oral and lots of deep kissing and my stomach is churning with anxiety. I have driven Teak and co up the wall but just need some reassurance on how to marshal the anxiety and corral it. I do need that...and no ,there are no counsellors available. Can some expert reassess my risk factors.
You've been on MedHelp for more than a couple of years so you already know the risk factors. Nobody tests positive from the activities that you describe. There is a sticky at the top of the forum if you want help with anxiety.
Also, you need to be patient. The people who answer this group aren't sitting here 24/7 waiting for someone to post. Please don't flood the forum with new threads.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
JGF25 is optimistic...once again! Comment
Hitendhiman joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
Dee1956 commented on 13 mar
Aug 10