help me
so here it is

1.  drank too much
2.  fingered stripper - not that worried until way home noticed that my fingernail on top had pushed back and pulled away from skin - skin was red and raw in a little area
3.  Deep kissed her

do i have hiv risk - married - kids - never ever done this before - had really bad week and other issues and made a bad mistake - hopefully not a life ending one
I have read literally thousands of articles and I don't think so. However, A doctors confirmation is always the best way to feel less anxious about the whole issue and to make sure you had no risk. If you remember where the stripper works you could also get her tested. If she is negative it means that she didn't have it 3 months before the whole incident and you will be able to forget the whole story. Wish you the best!
Hiya, firstly it matters not what her test is, she could be in the window period so she could test negative but have HIV.

Anyway this matters not because you cannot get HIV from this. Their has never been one recored case of transmission from fingering so your not going to be the first buds
Thank you Apollo. So you don't think I'll be the first?  That's the kind of fear I have
Out of billions and billions of acts like this very year, your not going to be the first.
Apollo. Freaked. Got diarrhea today.  Hope I'm. Of going to make history. Geez
I did to, but hey did i think of HIV, no. Really belive in facts mate and worry less. :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Moejordan commented on HIV Risk In Perspecti...
May 25
JGF25 is ready for summer! Comment
May 20
BeStrong_ joined this group
Welcome them!
May 19