HIV Anxiety Support User Group
help pls don't get engry
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1267 members

help pls don't get engry

actually i know frottgae is not a risks but i was involved in frottage with a lady(unknown status) in bus due to over crowded.
i didn't do that intentionally .pls believe me. but after that incident why my mind thinks that i have made sex with her??
is it over reacting or what......is it possible to have sex  in bus and nobody react.....pls suggest me something....
So you asking us this. Did you have sex with somone without you knowing about it in a crowded bus?

If you belive this is a valid question then you really should seek help away from the internet.
SEEK PROFESSIONAL MENTAL HELP

Additional posts will be deleted without comment

----------------------------THREAD CLOSED------------------------------------------------
namaste98 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 04
praying4negative commented on HIV Risk In Perspecti...
May 02
zdienka joined this group
Welcome them!
May 01