hiv anxiety from oral?
It has been 8 weeks since my exposure (oral sex with little precum)  my anxiety is killing me and i cant continue my normal life. I have been tested negetive by elisa 3rd generation 6 weeks post exposure. I had sore throat at 4 weeks which makes me worried and after 8 weeks i noticed a small movable lump right side of my throat which made every thing worse. I cant live like this any more. I wake up with panic attacks  . I m scared to test again because i live in a hyper religious society and if i m pos i will be a criminal. More over i have to have an excuse for hiv test in the clinic i cant tell them about my exposure. How can i be 100 percent sure and move on with my life. I need to get this "what if" feeling out of my head. Please help
When you get to the USA you can purchase an over-the-counter rapid test at a drug store. It will be negative.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
WhereToLook commented on photo
May 13
KateB28125 commented on What you need to know...
Apr 26
drifter0213 commented on out of sight
Apr 17