HIV Anxiety Support User Group
hiv anxiety from oral?
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1231 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hiv anxiety from oral?

It has been 8 weeks since my exposure (oral sex with little precum)  my anxiety is killing me and i cant continue my normal life. I have been tested negetive by elisa 3rd generation 6 weeks post exposure. I had sore throat at 4 weeks which makes me worried and after 8 weeks i noticed a small movable lump right side of my throat which made every thing worse. I cant live like this any more. I wake up with panic attacks  . I m scared to test again because i live in a hyper religious society and if i m pos i will be a criminal. More over i have to have an excuse for hiv test in the clinic i cant tell them about my exposure. How can i be 100 percent sure and move on with my life. I need to get this "what if" feeling out of my head. Please help
1 Comment
Blank
When you get to the USA you can purchase an over-the-counter rapid test at a drug store. It will be negative.
Blank
Recent Activity
1699033_tn?1405352675
Blank
JGF25 commented on nursegirl6572's status
Sep 16
Blank
minhasgps joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
Blank
kt1982 joined this group