hiv anxiety from oral?
It has been 8 weeks since my exposure (oral sex with little precum)  my anxiety is killing me and i cant continue my normal life. I have been tested negetive by elisa 3rd generation 6 weeks post exposure. I had sore throat at 4 weeks which makes me worried and after 8 weeks i noticed a small movable lump right side of my throat which made every thing worse. I cant live like this any more. I wake up with panic attacks  . I m scared to test again because i live in a hyper religious society and if i m pos i will be a criminal. More over i have to have an excuse for hiv test in the clinic i cant tell them about my exposure. How can i be 100 percent sure and move on with my life. I need to get this "what if" feeling out of my head. Please help
When you get to the USA you can purchase an over-the-counter rapid test at a drug store. It will be negative.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
JGF25 is ready for summer! Comment
May 20
BeStrong_ joined this group
Welcome them!
May 19
antony2016 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 14