HIV Anxiety Support User Group
hiv anxiety is literally killing me
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1243 members

hiv anxiety is literally killing me

Dear Doctor,
I have recently made 2 terrible mistakes and the psychological consequences are literally killing me.
I know there are a lot of people with real diseases out there and I apologise with the if my fear and anxiety can be considered as a stupid thing.

Here the details:

On the 3rd of November 2012 I had unprotected vaginal sex with a British white girl (30 years old) I met in a bar. She looked fine and when I started worrying she guaranteed me she was fine and reassured me.

On 7th of December  I did the same thing with a Lithuanian girl (21 years old).

On 10 of December I did the first hiv test 4th generation (Negative).

On 20th of December the Lithuanian girl  and I did another Hiv test 4rth generation (both negative).

I cannot calm down. It has been the worst Christmas ever.

How accurate are these tests?

What are the odds I got infected?

What do you suggest me to do?

Please answer.

Regards
1 Comment
Test at 3 months from your last exposure (unprotected vaginal or anal sex)  for a conclusive result.
ragingpassion joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 23
AngelNegro001 is ...smart Comment
Dec 20
AngelNegro001 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 20