HIV Anxiety Support User Group
i need help
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1200 members

i need help

so on july 30 i had proctetec sex with a cws she was 47 iam 25. after i was done my friends told me they put a hole on the condom couple days before. when i was done with the cws i check the condom and it wasnt broken. but i still iam afrain the hole was in there and i could get hiv trru that my anxiety is driving me crazy i got the chills i been sweatin a lot and i cant have a peace of mind any advice please
1 Comment
what kind of "friends" put holes in peoples condoms?

If the tip of your penis was covered then there is no chance for HIV transmission.
drifter0213 commented on Infiltrated Fistula
Apr 12
LIZZIE LOU commented on "I Tried So Hard...
Apr 09
IBKleen commented on "I Tried So Hard...
Apr 09