HIV Anxiety Support User Group
im i worrying for nothing?
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1235 members

im i worrying for nothing?

at a bachelor party i ended up hooking up with 2 SWs.  Event was out of the US in latin america.

--lots of deep kissing
--protected oral sex with both.
--protected intercourse with one of the girl

i did not recall condom to break or to fail.

in the past i've tested for HIV and got a false positive result.  I thought i was over this fear, but again i'm back in worryland...

should i test for HIV? or any other STD?

Appreciate your help!
Protected sex and oral is zero risk for hiv and stds, you have nothing to worry about buds.
Hey there, thanks for the response.
I got an answer in the std forum that protected sex is risk for stds such as herpes, hpv, and syphillis (syphilis). I know its not hiv but still a bit different from your statement.  Is there anything you can tell me about this? Ill appreciate your help mate.
Regards,

As an example here is another thread where this is stated
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/protected-sex/show/1867989
Protected sex is very low risk for the STDs you mention and it isn't worth worrying about them. Find something more realistic to be concerned with.
Thanks for your time and the first part of your statement.
Kind regards,
holygrace12 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 23
dwella added the Mood Tracker
Oct 16
dwella joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 16