HIV Anxiety Support User Group
im stress over and over...
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1201 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

im stress over and over...

i was tested non reactive in  my 4th months last september with kit called SD Bioline ,is this an antiody test and is conclusive?...  the  itchy red spot rashes and some tinybump (skincolor) in my arm and lower and legs was keeps  appearing... it comes and goes... i notice having this unnoticeable swollen node in my neck today ... i was worried that may be im hiv infected... beside this its cold here so i having colds.... i always feels sleepy... and im afraid that may bethis this part of the symptoms? its already 7motnhs now.. do i have to take further hiv test...
2 Comments
Blank
i just found out that SD Bioline was recalled in the market.... and that added another stress, what if the result tha i get was unreliable?...
Blank
Your test was conclusive.
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
namename1 commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
18 hrs ago
480448_tn?1397235344
Blank
nursegirl6572 commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
21 hrs ago
Blank
droxor63 commented on ashler1977's status
22 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers