im worried please help
ok well i know if my girlfriend has hiv then so do i. i worry about everything and i was worrying about this when i started reading about it. i have had the flu not so long ago but i  dont really have too many other signs of hiv. I dont know if its needed to get a test because i know she was not born with hiv . her parents dont inject drugs and she has a little brother born not so long ago. im not aware of her having sex with anyone else she says she hasnt but could she be lieing?? im very scared that maybe she had it and gave it to me. last year i went through a period of time when i lost my appetite and lost alot of weight but i think thats because im still growing. im only 13. is there a need to get a test i have no white stuff in my mouth havent lost weight havent gotten the flu in a couple months as of lost weight. i dont think i sweat when i sleep or have any pain. my girlfriend and i had sex a long time ago but she has done oral sex even before that. is there a chance the flu was part of hiv? i had it for about a week and i am a natural worrier from about anything in the world that you can think of.
and i have had swollen lymph nodes which i still do but i have had those for years and i get occasional soar throats but could that be in play with hiv? soometimes my stomach hurts but i think sometimes everyones does
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
JGF25 is ready for summer! Comment
May 20
BeStrong_ joined this group
Welcome them!
May 19
antony2016 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 14