joggen need ur wisedom
Joggen I think u read my concern in the HIV forum..but can you be 150% that my situation isn't a risk..of one account of protected insertive sex one count of receptive sex and 3 counts of oral all no risk?? Even with Peripheral neuropathy..fatigue..headaches..upset stomach..etc..I'm afraid..I had receding gums..and a decaying tooth..maybe pre *** got in there..maybe my gums started to bleed while he was in my mouth..would u still say my symptoms aren't related to HIV n still no risk??
??? Can you please respond??
Sorry, I'm not here 24/7 monitoring this forum.

I have read your posting history, and it appears that you have been on MedHelp asking for reassurance for months. You are one of these cases with such severe anxiety that you cannot respond to advice that you receive on the internet. My advice is to go get tested. When you get your negative result you will see that none of your symptoms are HIV-related. GET OFF the computer and GET YOURSELF TESTED. Additional posts will be deleted unless and until you report that you have tested for HIV.

-------------------------------------------THREAD CLOSED-----------------------------------
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
BeStrong_ World AIDS Day, December 1,... Comment
Dec 01
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Nov 28