HIV Anxiety Support User Group
joggen need ur wisedom
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1242 members

joggen need ur wisedom

Joggen I think u read my concern in the HIV forum..but can you be 150% that my situation isn't a risk..of one account of protected insertive sex one count of receptive sex and 3 counts of oral all no risk?? Even with Peripheral neuropathy..fatigue..headaches..upset stomach..etc..I'm afraid..I had receding gums..and a decaying tooth..maybe pre *** got in there..maybe my gums started to bleed while he was in my mouth..would u still say my symptoms aren't related to HIV n still no risk??
??? Can you please respond??
Sorry, I'm not here 24/7 monitoring this forum.

I have read your posting history, and it appears that you have been on MedHelp asking for reassurance for months. You are one of these cases with such severe anxiety that you cannot respond to advice that you receive on the internet. My advice is to go get tested. When you get your negative result you will see that none of your symptoms are HIV-related. GET OFF the computer and GET YOURSELF TESTED. Additional posts will be deleted unless and until you report that you have tested for HIV.

-------------------------------------------THREAD CLOSED-----------------------------------
AngelNegro001 is ...smart Comment
Dec 20
AngelNegro001 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 20
nap0269 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 17