my life is ruined right now
hey there everyone. im 17 years.i went to prostitute out of foolishness and have been suffering a lot although i had protected vaginal intercourse which didnt even last for 5 min. i had put 2 condoms and i think they didnt break.
after the incident the very next day i got fever. the doc said viral infection.this freaked me out . later i was normal until 2 weeks wen exactly i got shingles.they say it happens at a young age if u have hiv :( so..i tested at 2 weeks.p24 antigen which was negative..after my shingles..now its been 4 weeks since the incident. i sometimes get loose motions and i feel my body becomes warm in the afternoon..im somewhat convinced i m hiv+ ..my doc told  only a three month test is conclusive. but since im not able to deal with this anxiety and depression i m gonna test after 4 weeks..i.e 2 months...im **** scared abt getting a positive result..ill be the most unluckiest guy who got hiv by using condoms.. and my exams r coming up at 4 months..my life s just so scrwed up now :'(
As the hiv forum has made clear. Protected sex is just that, protected, you have not been at risk of hiv transmission.
its been 5 weeks and the symptoms arent going... i seriously cant waste time ..as i have my exams coming up..plz tell if there s any conclusive result right now...ill get tested and after the result ill surely move  on
What part about protected sex is not a risk of HIV do you not understand? You are worrying about nothing, i really mean nothing.
thanks a lot appolo ill move on... it was just a real bad month for me.. and i dont think ill test also..after uve assured me about it...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on 0213
1 hr ago
10356 commented on 0213
10356 commented on 0213