HIV Anxiety Support User Group
need help
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1242 members

need help

Hye all,I have question .

Here my story, I had protected vaginal sex with sw 5 month ago, and I test negative at 3 month mark.

My question is:
1. Are protected sex count as exposure ?
2. Do anyone test pos after 3 month pos exposure
3. Can I have 3 false negative result in my 3 blood test
4. Do I need to test for 6 Month ?

Thanks..
Suwadeekap ka ... No Risk through protected sex and in your case no testing required ka
Sawadip, are u sure no need to test ? Do 3 month test apply world-wide?
Condoms are 100% safe in protecting you against hiv and thats of course if the other person even had hiv, which is unlikley.

Really their is no debating point with hiv experts, condoms are safe sex.
Thanks for ur reply apollo,

So you mean if I used condom I don't have to test as long as the condom not broken ? Now I've test for 3month and the result is negative . Do I need to re-test again to confirm my status, can I get false negative in 3 blood test I've done ? Thank you if u can help answer my question apollo..
Correct, if you use condoms you will not need to test for HIV, so in your case their is zero point testing again.
Apollo thanks for reply,

I know hard to me to forgive my self, because I've cheated on my patner. Ill put this down to experience and forget all about this.. Have a nice day apollo :)
AngelNegro001 is ...smart Comment
Dec 20
AngelNegro001 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 20
nap0269 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 17