HIV Anxiety Support User Group
oral sex-resulting insomnia
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1220 members

oral sex-resulting insomnia

hi guys,

My last post was a month ago and i planned to do a bloodtest next week. here is my story http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/My-HIV--concern-oral-sex-with-a-cut-on-penis-/show/1774448

I have insomnia about a month and cant get into sleep without sleeping pills. I am really mad and tired about this . I forget how to sleep. Teak told me i am safe and no test is needed . but i want to make sure i am ok i will do a test .
          Anyone who suffer like my case before?  Can you guys recommend what i can do ?  I want to live healhty again .
         I dunno how long to recover? my case is unprotected oral sex with cut on penis.
         Can anyone help?
What yshould you do you ask?, well belive in scienfic proof. Would you worry about HIV when having a kiss, no because you know enough about HIV that kissing is not a concern and thats the case with oral sex buddy.
but kissing isnt same as oral sex. and i have cut on my penis .
Well it is to some extent, but you were only exposed to saliva which does not carry active HIV antibodys, so tell me how you think you could get HIV from a ********?
what if she has some blood in her saliva and contacted with my cut.
I also worry if she has viral loads too.

Now when i wanted to do a bloodtest my concern comes again . i keep spinning my brain what if the result is .......omg my mind keep playing with me......i am so helpless.

i planed to do bloodtest on morning and take the result on evening .i hope i can make it....so anxios.....if no cut on penis i wouldnt be so mad. now i living chaos.
so you punched her in the mouth first and saw all this blood on your penis, to which was pouring with blood because you just cut it...

Or we can talk sanity.

She never had any blood, why would she.

You never had a cut or it would be bleeding, if anything it was a scratch that heals straight away like a paper cut.  so stop with the what ifs, let just keep the facts and you will stop going around in circles.

Besides its very unlikley she even has hiv for gods sake, just stop and take a minute to calm down, i cannot belive its your first **.
but dear when i gone home i used  dettol to wash my penis and the cut go deeper and wider and bleeding. Be frank i didnt notice the cut on my penis after **  even i have gone to WC several times at restaurant. Was it just a scratch but the dettol i used later make it wider and bleeding?

i must admit that the ** she gave was short . less than a min each times. So in such a short time it is impossible to transmit am i right?

I can't recall when she hurt my penis .I didnt check my penis after done. it might be sctrach as you told. maybe by her fingernails during handjob but i must agree to you she wasnt bleeding , why would she.

I did an experiment on my hand with minor scatch .i pour some dettol on it and it start bleeding .OMG .i hope this explain why i get bleeding when reach home.
She would not give you oral sex if you had a cut, she would want to protected herself again YOU.
maybe she still giving me oral without notice it ?  wait a second you mean i didnt have a cut . It is more likely to be scratch based on what i've described? but when i used dettol it was BLEEDING my friend .

SO there was a scratch and then when i used dettol it become a cut? The dettol actually a strong liquid.
A scratch is not a cut, its not a risk.

Look, their is no point twirling this around and around, and changing a story to suit yourself. If you want to worry, then worry and test out to three months, if you want to use your brain and listen then just read the posts and understand it. Its up to you,.
can 7 weeks conclusve?
In your case yes.
thank you for trying to cool me down. i will be fine i promise.  now 3  more days left and i will face them . i willsettle it ASAP. once again thank you!!!
localjoins007 joined this group
Welcome them!
Playwise joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 23
Iwillneverdoitagain joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 22