please help
Dear all,

I went to a strip club on 13/7/2012 and I have lap dance with one girl and i touched here and kiss here strongly on her breast. What makes my worry that I remember a very minor cut (line straight line) on her breast there was no bleeding but looks like heading. Especially at the end of the cut line. I do remember that I stupidly kissed the cut and play it with my tongue I don’t remember may be also may be I kissed the cut strongly like sucking. But i did not taste anything nor see any liquid.

I’m 31 years old .

I’m really afraid that I have a contact with her blood in my mouth  

since that day i really dont feel normal.

- I have lost about 8 Kg
- I have constant nausea
- My throat is red more than usual and sometime painful
- I have constant LOOSE STOOL.
- Constant depressed mood

I really need your help and opinion of that.

I have tested at 6 week in 4 generation (in Canada) for HIV and herpis B and C and it come negative?

Do these constant symptom look like HIV?

Do I need to re-test again at 3 months?

I also come across this link http://www.zeptometrix.com/hivseroconversion.htm. which make it even harder to believe the 3 month results.

Can anybody explain why 3 generation test was unable to detect the HIV anti body after the 3 months ?

I live in Jordan now I don’t know which test generation they offer. let us assume 2 generation. What is the window period for 2 generation test?

I really appreciate your help. I really can’t back to my normal

Thank you.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dee1956 commented on double meniscus
drifter0213 commented on five years
Oct 21