HIV Anxiety Support User Group
scared
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1201 members

scared

what can all the people here say to a person in low risk of having a hiv and also he cant do the test becouse he is scared to death ??????
Ok, did your condom break? You said damaged, but i have no idea what that means, you will need to explain more please.

Well when you have sex, you are then resposible for any actions that comes with it, ie Pregancey, std's or HIV.

Now if your mature enough to have sex then you need to understand the risks that are inolved and be mature enough to deal with them.

Their is no excuse being scare when its somthing that needs to be done, although i understand your concern a rapid test is certainly i test that would be the best option for you. You will get your results in 15 minutes
HEY ,, SINCE 58 DAYS I HAD SEX USING A CONDOM , BUT DURING THE PROCESS THE CONDOM DAMAGED AND I STOPPED THE PROCESS AFTER MAYBE 5 SEC ,, NOW REALLY AM DYING , NO EAT , NO SLEEP ,, AFTER 2 WEEKS IT WAS VERY COLD AND I WAS  GOING OUT , I FEEL LIKE  FLU , THE BIG PROBLEM IS AM FEEL VERY SCARED TO DO THE TEST ,,, PLEASE HELP ME HOW MUCH AM ON THE RISK ,, PLEASE HELP ME
Dont copy and past an old post !!! certainly not in caps!!!

What do you mean by damaged?
am sorry ..
during having sex from Vagina i hear a voice from the condom and i  stopped the process i foundt the condom become 2 pieces, one down i one out ,,, this what happend
Ok, so are you saying the condom broke in 2 pieces, and ripped like a balloon?
you can say that yes
Ok, well that that dose pose a small risk, but the word is small, ok.

Now as for testing, i know you very scared, but your not the first and will not be the last to feel like this ok?

Myself when i got tested, or had to was very scared. The best way I found was to go and have a rapid test. You get results within 15 minutes and you can sit with the person while you wait for the results.

It not as hard as you may belive. Of course your concerned, but take head, that your exposure was brief and its unlikley they had HIV.

But heres the fact. The longer you put it off, the more scared you will be and i found it better just to make an early apptment in the morning as just do it.
i know its asmall risk but it maybe happen ,,,, i hop i will do it maybe
Of course it may, but then so is being hit by lightening, but you cannot hide away from that. I know its hard, but belive me, when its over you will be glad im sure.
all of you here is a good persons i belive that ,,, but my mind not helping me to do the test ,,,,, how how how how can i do it !!!!!!!!!
Make an appt for a rapid test, sit their and in 15 minutes you get the results, simples.....   In due respect, just grow up and get it done, waiting will only make it worse buddy
still i cant do it
Why not take a friend with you when you go? I dont know if you have ever had a test before,but i know its scary the first time. After belive me i was so glad i did it. Its really not as bad as you may think. A rapid test is just that, RAPID. You wait their while you have the results.
this will be my first test ever ,, in my life all my friend knows that am very Brave, but in this point i dont know why am very scared ,,, since this issue ,, you can say that my life  damaged ,, i have problem in my work , with friends ,, i feel that my health become very very bad ,,,
However i cant stopped these thong .. really am become crazy man
The thing is, you can resolve it yourself cant you. The only person creating this is yourself as you know?
Your worrying over somthing that has not happned and if your negative which is more than likley, this time will be wasted.
namename1 commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
nursegirl6572 commented on ARS SYMPTOMS vs. ANXI...
droxor63 commented on ashler1977's status