HIV Anxiety Support User Group
timeline
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1321 members

timeline

How long do i have to wait to get conclusive results? Also is all the tests the same whether they are 3 month or 6 months etc???
Tags: test
You don't need to test because you never had an exposure. Any test that you take will confirm that you never had a risk.
Man i sure hope your right because anytime now that i try to be happy a little thing goes off inside my head and says "you know you may have hiv and are gonna die"...then my day is shot and im back depressed!
..
When do symptoms of ARS usually start...im just curious cause im still thinking im infected
Moejordan commented on HIV Risk In Perspecti...
JGF25 is ready for summer! Comment
May 20
BeStrong_ joined this group
Welcome them!
May 19