well this is what happen
ok on july 30 i had sex with a 47 year old cws iam 25 it was proctected so here its the deals my friends told me the took my condom and put holes in it couple days before i freak out i dont know if they were kidding but i dont think they were. when i was done with the cws i check the condom and it wasnt broken but i am afraind the condom had a whole on it.... i been havin anxiety attacks and i keep thinkin what if this what if that i cant handle it anymore iam freakin out good thing my friend the weed helps me out a lot any advice
sorry i put a extra post it wont happen again.. forgive me
You had protected sex, so you were not at risk of HIV. If their were any holes the condom would bust. I think your friends have just played a very poor joke on you buds.
thanks apollo. yes i think is a bad joke so even if they put the hole the condom would of break wide open correct
Condoms are like balloons, so once put under pressure or stress they just go pop, and your left with a rubber ring around your penis. So yes, i would not give it another concern.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
NelsonGibbs111 added the Pain Tracker
Sep 09
NelsonGibbs111 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 09
SophNM1992 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 07