1064?1312607688
HIV LETS TALK User Group
HIV like illness Group
About This Group:

Anything You want to talk about related to hiv I am here to assist with any concerns and anyone is welcome to post a question and join the group.

Founded by RainLover71 on August 6, 2011
53 members

HIV like illness Group

This Group is for people suffering from undiagnosed list of symptoms after having an exposure with no answers from doctors , symptoms are much the same between people suffering some have more and some got less but they all meet in at least half of the list will be mentioned . this group will give people a hope and tell them that they are not alone and when we reach a good a number of people we can push for starting a research about our medical condition and not only to keep setting and listening to anxiety stories as people other people did ,, we have a faith and tests that proves we are sick from unknown condition and that why we should never stop searching OUR LIFE OUR CHOICE.. This illness symptoms are : 1) Oral trush (thrush) on my tongue with red spots 2) Enlargement painful lymph node in armpit , nick and groin area (CT scan proved ) 3) Skin rashes on the chest and behind my ears 4) fatigue 5) muscle pain and Joints pain 6) Dry mouth, Oral ulcers 7) stomach ache 8) abdominal pain 9) chest pain 10) shortness of breathing 11) night swets on the beginning of the illness 12) CD 8 is higher than CD 4 and some times CD 4 is less than normal 13) Wight drop at the begging of illness then patient gain some weight after 3 months
group link   http://www.medhelp.org/forums/HIV-like-illness--/show/1436
You should read through the expert doctors forum here at medhelp.
what does that mean ?!
It means get the real facts about HIV from the experts.
Do you think i didn't see expert since a year i saw 6 infections disease doctors and dozen of another specialist half of them diagnose me as a CFS patient after my exposure !!

How could that be ?! "is CFS sexual transmitted" that was my question always and there answer was "there are few information about CFS maybe in the future they will catch a new virus or microbe could be transmitted
this way" !
Do you know what does this mean ?

BTW you can search for such cases in MEDHELP and you will find a lot with continues symptoms including lymph nodes enlargement that would never appear from anxiety and they all have no answers even from the experts here ..
There answer always is keep searching its not HIV you should had caught something else in the same time !! WOW really in the same day of my exposure , hundred of the same cases and no doctor in any were could figure that out ??

Think of what i said and open your mind there is something else is hurting people and one of them :)
We are still here waiting to help people like us
rvin86 commented on rvin86's status
Sep 04
rvin86 just knowing hiv expert for... Comment
Sep 04
abi112233 commented on Unexplained tongue pr...
Sep 01