1064?1312607688
HIV LETS TALK User Group
Hey guys
About This Group:

Anything You want to talk about related to hiv I am here to assist with any concerns and anyone is welcome to post a question and join the group.

Founded by RainLover71 on August 6, 2011
53 members

Hey guys

Hello all. I just stumbled upon this group, all I can say that its awesome. I was hoping to get some insight from you guys strictly for educational purposes. Not for self diagnosis. Anyways, I know ARS symptoms are not always present, and there are usually many symptoms that can come along. Well my only question is: I've read through this site a bit and every seems to say that ARS (If you actually experience them) will start/occur in the 2-4 week period post infection. So would onset of symptoms not be possible after the 4 weeks? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
There are rare cases of ARS appearing later but for the majority it's 2 to 4 weeks.And those late cases are only a week or 2 later.High fevers are the most common ARS symptom.
Thanks for the reply. Very informative. How long would the fever last?
Any idea RainLover?
1 to 2 weeks MAX.
drifter0213 commented on Constantly talking to...
Oct 28
ashler1977 commented on Long standing dry mou...
Oct 27
ashler1977 "Gammagraphy shows a signif... Comment
Oct 24