I am dying of stress and aniety.
Dear Group participants all,

I am a 41-years male. I live in Caribbean. I feel almost dying, scared of having contracted HIV from a short sexual relationship (about 45 seconds) I had with a prostitute 27 days ago without protection, and with ejaculation inside her. That was on the 9th of June. I was driving home, and I found her at the road, waiting for a ride. Before having the short intercourse, she had a shower, and so did I. She laid down on the bed, and she masturbated until she had an orgasm. After she finished, I penetrated for about 45 seconds, until I ejaculated.

After I realized my careless action, I ran to the bathroom to wash throughly my whole penis, including the shaft and gland. I am not circumcise. Today is 27 days ago, and these days have been a nightmare for me.

I have been very dizzy and headaches after about two weeks (I wonder whether it is because of stress and anxiety), and even today, 27 days later, I feel them. I have been feeling pains in my left elbow joint, and my left wrist joint. Besides that, I have been feeling itching in some parts of my body (especially my left arm), but with not spots or rash. Some pain in my left side of my neck. No gland swollen, no white tongue, no fever,... but my main problem have been dizziness and headache, especially over my eyes...

- What possibilities of being infected I am facing?
- Does soap kill the HIV virus if I wash it with soap and water less than 15 seconds of being expose to a woman that could have been infected, but I am not sure about her status?
- In case that I could be having ARS with the itching, and elbow joint, will it be in the left side only?

Please, help, because my brain is not where it should be.
Don't panic just test at the correct time.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dee1956 commented on 13 mar
Aug 10
meegWpaw commented on 13 mar
Aug 10
10356 commented on 13 mar
Aug 09