1064?1312607688
HIV LETS TALK User Group
I am dying of stress and aniety.
About This Group:

Anything You want to talk about related to hiv I am here to assist with any concerns and anyone is welcome to post a question and join the group.

Founded by RainLover71 on August 6, 2011
53 members

I am dying of stress and aniety.

Dear Group participants all,

I am a 41-years male. I live in Caribbean. I feel almost dying, scared of having contracted HIV from a short sexual relationship (about 45 seconds) I had with a prostitute 27 days ago without protection, and with ejaculation inside her. That was on the 9th of June. I was driving home, and I found her at the road, waiting for a ride. Before having the short intercourse, she had a shower, and so did I. She laid down on the bed, and she masturbated until she had an orgasm. After she finished, I penetrated for about 45 seconds, until I ejaculated.

After I realized my careless action, I ran to the bathroom to wash throughly my whole penis, including the shaft and gland. I am not circumcise. Today is 27 days ago, and these days have been a nightmare for me.

I have been very dizzy and headaches after about two weeks (I wonder whether it is because of stress and anxiety), and even today, 27 days later, I feel them. I have been feeling pains in my left elbow joint, and my left wrist joint. Besides that, I have been feeling itching in some parts of my body (especially my left arm), but with not spots or rash. Some pain in my left side of my neck. No gland swollen, no white tongue, no fever,... but my main problem have been dizziness and headache, especially over my eyes...

- What possibilities of being infected I am facing?
- Does soap kill the HIV virus if I wash it with soap and water less than 15 seconds of being expose to a woman that could have been infected, but I am not sure about her status?
- In case that I could be having ARS with the itching, and elbow joint, will it be in the left side only?

Please, help, because my brain is not where it should be.
1 Comment
Don't panic just test at the correct time.
rvin86 commented on rvin86's status
Sep 04
rvin86 just knowing hiv expert for... Comment
Sep 04
abi112233 commented on Unexplained tongue pr...
Sep 01