1064?1312607688
HIV LETS TALK User Group
My life with hiv husband and know sex??
About This Group:

Anything You want to talk about related to hiv I am here to assist with any concerns and anyone is welcome to post a question and join the group.

Founded by RainLover71 on August 6, 2011
53 members

My life with hiv husband and know sex??

My husband whom I knew had Hiv when we married will not touch me. It had been 6 months now and it is like nothing ffor him. I didnt know we were foing to be abstent and neveer make love. OMG I am dying what do I do.He tells me he cnt take the risk and many other things.Maube the problem is I am not sexy enough for him after haveinf a life that was very sexual. I cant compete with all thise women he had before. Am I being selfish or have I lost my mind?? I love hom but my hormones have gone nuts on me. Can anyone suggest soethings/ we also found ou he has hyp c ewhat to do???
1 Comment
If he is on ARV therapy he is less infectious and he can use condoms and lubricant and go slow and you 2 can have a wonderful sex life.You can give him oral sex and he can reurn the favor with no risk to either of you.He can also use his hands to stimulate you and you can do the same for him.You're not going to become infected if you use protection.
rvin86 commented on rvin86's status
Sep 04
rvin86 just knowing hiv expert for... Comment
Sep 04
abi112233 commented on Unexplained tongue pr...
Sep 01