My life with hiv husband and know sex??
My husband whom I knew had Hiv when we married will not touch me. It had been 6 months now and it is like nothing ffor him. I didnt know we were foing to be abstent and neveer make love. OMG I am dying what do I do.He tells me he cnt take the risk and many other things.Maube the problem is I am not sexy enough for him after haveinf a life that was very sexual. I cant compete with all thise women he had before. Am I being selfish or have I lost my mind?? I love hom but my hormones have gone nuts on me. Can anyone suggest soethings/ we also found ou he has hyp c ewhat to do???
If he is on ARV therapy he is less infectious and he can use condoms and lubricant and go slow and you 2 can have a wonderful sex life.You can give him oral sex and he can reurn the favor with no risk to either of you.He can also use his hands to stimulate you and you can do the same for him.You're not going to become infected if you use protection.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on my knee
Feb 03
jockojohnson commented on Go Meds Go
Feb 01