Still anxious
I had about three HIV tests done and the results are as follows
2 weeks negative
6 weeks negative
and the last one was at 12 weeks 87 days negative
Risk: unptotected vaginal intercourse
Problem
Although i have read here and other sites that 12 weeks is conclusive i am still worrid sick and still haveing symptoms which include stuffy nose, stiff and uncomfortable neck and shoulders, and what i think are swolen lymph nodes on one side of my neck. I am a first year nursing student so i know i should know better but i got trapped in this fear and anxiety because i got it stuck in my head that a conclusive result is 6 months or more. Its realy making my life miserable but i jus don't know how to get rid of the anxiety and worry. its now been nine months since exposure should i test again to quell my fears.
Please stop worrying as it's not justified at all. 12 weeks is 100% conclusive. 6 months was outdated back in 2003.Don't be concerned about those symptoms and I will tell you why,because if they were HIV symptoms your test would have been positive,there not.Relax and forget about this.
Thanx this eases my mind a little
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
livn_learnn commented on Salivary gland disord...
drifter0213 commented on Feels like life is ov...
Feb 09
drifter0213 commented on my knee
Feb 03