1064?1312607688
HIV LETS TALK User Group
Unprotected sex with ejaculation inside
About This Group:

Anything You want to talk about related to hiv I am here to assist with any concerns and anyone is welcome to post a question and join the group.

Founded by RainLover71 on August 6, 2011
53 members

Unprotected sex with ejaculation inside

Ok here is my problem. I've had sex with a sex worker on 11/23. I had condom on at first, but it was broken during the process due to the lack of foreplay, and them I came inside of her in the end. She was on pill so she wasn't worried about getting pregnant, and she told me she's been tested negative at the Stanford Health Center back in April and them all came back negative. But it's already been a while since she was last tested.

I tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and HIV at week 2 and they all came back negative. I know it was too early for a conclusive result but it eased my mind at that time. I was so anxious that I lose almost 10 pounds in 2 days, but then I gained them back a few days later. It's now been a month and I have not experienced any symptoms, no fever, sore throat, muscle pain, or rash. Should I still be worried at this stage? If i get tested again 2 weeks after, how accurate would the result be?
u cant never believed anyone status about HIV,I suggest u from what this incident u better test for your safe and your anxious mind,2weeks test is just too early and symtoms (symptoms) itself cant judge HIV.your lose of weight is stress causing.
test @ 8weeks and then final test 12weeks.
please stay safe!!!
Thanks for the reply, I will do another test on the 6th week.
I heard the test at week 6 is pretty conclusive, is it true?

Thank you !!
u Better Test @8weeks it is unlikely to change at 12weeks.
the cdc guidelines is still staying @12weeks.
your final test is @12weeks.
gotcha, thank you very much.
ashler1977 commented on ashler1977's status
32 mins ago
ashler1977 commented on photo
ashler1977 A new oral swab reveals two... Comment