1064?1312607688
HIV LETS TALK User Group
a answer to people who are worried about oral sex
About This Group:

Anything You want to talk about related to hiv I am here to assist with any concerns and anyone is welcome to post a question and join the group.

Founded by RainLover71 on August 6, 2011
61 members

oral sex cant transmited HIV Why?(THE FACT)
Because Saliva Is Not Contain Body Fluid As Like Blood So The Virus Cant Live In The Saliva.
They Can Live And Transmited By SEMEN,SPERM,VAGINAL FLUID,AND BREAST MILK THAT'S CATEGORY BY body fluid which contain our blood inside those fluid beside that there is nothing to be worried to transmitted But REMEMBER Oral Sex Can Carry Any Bacteria and Fungal Infection Such Like Gonorhea,Syphlis and NSU.
That's All Tq For Reading.
Welldone and great information.
Joe, you are a man on a mission!  It is so great to see your postings and the help you are giving to others.  JGF
Thanks JGF Because If i have time know beside my work i can help people to stop worrying anything about this and it is not worth to come back to a CSW and starting a full of stress and anxiety.
oral sex is a risky sex..THE FACT.. if the mouth is clean of blood then there is no risk f getting HIV frm getting sucked...YET...if the person performing oral sex has blood in the mouth then u got ur self a real risk...especially if the one getting the oral sex have cuts ulcers so the risk is for both now not just the one giving also the one getting...and that my friend is my problem..i had oral sex and i had a cut on my lower shaft and i think the girl had blood in mouth ( i was protected but the condom didnt cover it all)
sorry we do not get debate here.
if u feel u are right then go ahead thx.
these are not my words..they are from the head of inflammatory disease from israel prof.Eshay
Well prof Eshay is wrong.Oral sex is zero risk under any circumstance.
i hope so
"zero risk under any circumstance". That's a very strong statement.

First we should specify what are we talking about, because the "zero risk under any circumstance" statement does not apply when talking about receptive oral sex (specially if a person receives ejaculation in her/his mouth). Read what HIV EXPERTS say about this:

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=pr-rr-05

Interesting also what Ann (moderator on forums.poz.com) said about this (again, receptive oral sex):

"...I only recommended caution over him giving you blowjobs while your newly infected and your VL is likely to be sky-high. There have been studies that looked at the oral question - and have shown it to not be a risk either way - and I trust these studies (...) However, there was one poz demographic (group) these studies couldn't look at and that's the demographic you're in - the group of people who are very newly infected with a sky-high viral load. I advise caution because this group has not yet been studied (it would be difficult to do so). If your semen also has a very high VL like your blood, and your partner's oral health isn't the best, then the best thing is to err on the side of caution"

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=42909.msg534257#msg534257

In short, I think we should follow EXPERTS advice about receptive oral sex. There's an extremely low risk, but not "zero risk" as some here claim.

Of course, the story is different for "insertive oral sex" (getting sucked) where everyone seems to agree in the theoretical probability only.
u're wonderfull
avalyn I've read you comment. I become worried again. Sometimes I feel hopeless in my situation. because I'm staying in Saudi a very strict country for homosexuals. I'm planning to test but right now I can't. I'm still waiting for my vacation so I can test in other country.
You can show one docummented case where oral sex was the cause of HIV infection because there is none.
Oral sex is zero risk.Forget this.
scareashell joined this group
Welcome them!
May 27
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28
Theobaldm1989 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28