1064?1312607688
HIV LETS TALK User Group
is this a symptom of hiv. please help.
About This Group:

Anything You want to talk about related to hiv I am here to assist with any concerns and anyone is welcome to post a question and join the group.

Founded by RainLover71 on August 6, 2011
53 members

is this a symptom of hiv. please help.

I'm disgusted at myself. I had sex 12.10.12 it was protected but the condom broke, and as you know it ended raw
Is it a such thing as having HIV symptoms this early. Right now my neck feels all stuffed up. I don't have a cold. Its sort of like swollen. I've read online continuously That swollen lymph nodes is a symptom of HIV. But I'm unseen about this. I have to get tested n March On the 10th because that's the three month mark. What do You guys think? I don't have any other symptoms!  I know my faults. Please give me some true symptoms of HIV. Thank u
1 Comment
first happy new year!!!
and the swollen lymph nodes alone cant judge a hiv
usually hiv smthomps has 3 classic ars is very high fever,very sore throat and rash.
but symthomps cant judge a hiv now u have a low risk which u are using a condom and the n u said is broke and combined your test 2months plus it is strongest evidence u can relax a bit but since a guidline is 12weeks or 3months let's follow the guidline and i bet u will be negative.
and stay safe!!!
ashler1977 commented on Salivary gland disord...
Lupefiasco22 commented on Salivary gland disord...
Frenchies commented on Salivary gland disord...
Dec 18