is this a symptom of hiv. please help.
I'm disgusted at myself. I had sex 12.10.12 it was protected but the condom broke, and as you know it ended raw
Is it a such thing as having HIV symptoms this early. Right now my neck feels all stuffed up. I don't have a cold. Its sort of like swollen. I've read online continuously That swollen lymph nodes is a symptom of HIV. But I'm unseen about this. I have to get tested n March On the 10th because that's the three month mark. What do You guys think? I don't have any other symptoms!  I know my faults. Please give me some true symptoms of HIV. Thank u
first happy new year!!!
and the swollen lymph nodes alone cant judge a hiv
usually hiv smthomps has 3 classic ars is very high fever,very sore throat and rash.
but symthomps cant judge a hiv now u have a low risk which u are using a condom and the n u said is broke and combined your test 2months plus it is strongest evidence u can relax a bit but since a guidline is 12weeks or 3months let's follow the guidline and i bet u will be negative.
and stay safe!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on my knee
Feb 03
jockojohnson commented on Go Meds Go
Feb 01