1064?1312607688
HIV LETS TALK User Group
tri dot test accuracy after 16 months
About This Group:

Anything You want to talk about related to hiv I am here to assist with any concerns and anyone is welcome to post a question and join the group.

Founded by RainLover71 on August 6, 2011
52 members

tri dot test accuracy after 16 months

hi guys......
I had protected sex with sex worker in April 2011.but i don't no the brand of the condoms and quality of the condoms due to the fear i met the doctor in August 2012( he suggested the blood test under his guidance i given blood sample. They given the report HIV1 And HIV2 Non Reactive they done test bye using tri dot method doctor tells that tri dot is best method for hiv . after one week i personally went to blood center they done test by using tri dot method is non reactive. In November I am going to marry. Kindly tell me if there are any chances of getting HIV in the future. How many month does this antibody take to appear in the body. hiv test  done after 1.4 years two times  result negative
You don't have HIV,your tests are all conclusive.
hi, I too have same worry. I had protected sex seven months prior to my tridot test which comes negative. Will it be conclusive?
Yes,it's fully conclusive
1million fully conclusive
nursegirl6572 commented on Should I still be con...
livn_learnn commented on Should I still be con...
ashler1977 Going to the reumatologist ... Comment
Apr 16