tri dot test accuracy after 16 months
hi guys......
I had protected sex with sex worker in April 2011.but i don't no the brand of the condoms and quality of the condoms due to the fear i met the doctor in August 2012( he suggested the blood test under his guidance i given blood sample. They given the report HIV1 And HIV2 Non Reactive they done test bye using tri dot method doctor tells that tri dot is best method for hiv . after one week i personally went to blood center they done test by using tri dot method is non reactive. In November I am going to marry. Kindly tell me if there are any chances of getting HIV in the future. How many month does this antibody take to appear in the body. hiv test  done after 1.4 years two times  result negative
You don't have HIV,your tests are all conclusive.
hi, I too have same worry. I had protected sex seven months prior to my tridot test which comes negative. Will it be conclusive?
Yes,it's fully conclusive
1million fully conclusive
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Dec 04
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30