HIV/other STD risk - loose condom
Am male and I had an anal encounter with a male stranger where i was the receiver. we had  (protects anal) and (BJ  without condom)

it lasted for almost 15 minutes ,and some where at the middle i notice that the condom came out for exactly 45 second ,and am sure since it was recorded.  i stooped as i notice that ,and change the condom for him. and we continue without him ejaculating.

Notes:

-at the time i post this Q it been 48 hours since i get exposed.
-my partner looks very healthy and muscular,but no idea if he carry any diseases.

My questions are :

1- what are the risks of getting HIV.
2- what are the risks of getting any other STD.
3- what Tests should i take to be sure am still clean.
4- if any test required now,what is the time frame for doing it.

Thanks in advance ,and Regards
You never had an exposure to HIV. Any questions on STDs needs to be asked in the STD Forum.
Hi Teak,

just to confirm, he was penetrating me without the condom for 45 second tell i realize that the condom was off . he never ejaculate,inside me or out.
thank you

we had  (protects anal) and (BJ  without condom)

Dear Dr. Please forgive my stupidity and insisting since am really scare to hell, and ashamed of what i did, you cant imagine what am going through right now, the fear is destroying my life.

i dont know if you read my post till the end , and if you really get the conclusion of all the story or only the first few lines.

ive been penetrated for 45 second without condom,and without cumming inside at all.

am 30 years old white male,and the things all happened in meddle east country.
the guy told me clearly that he has no HIV or any STD and he Test every 3 months.
sorry that teak misread your post...happens to us sometimes after reading post after post after post.

you need to test for not only hiv, but other stds as well.

at 6-8 weeks you will get a very good indication of your status...3 months will give a conclusive result.

Hi Lizzie Lou,

thanks for your response, i was on the phone with the guy i met,and i asked him straight away to give me a real honest answer if he carry any STD/HIV,and he confirm that his last test was a one week back,and he never do bareback at all.

he says that he really care about his health as well as his mates health.
and he told me that he is a professionally independent escort and he do test every 3 months.

hope that's will lower my risk,

am planning to have an early detection test as the clinic advice me it could be done at one week time from the last exposure.but i dont know is there such a test ,and if yes is it accurate ?  

thank you very much, looking for any thing that can ease my anxiety  ;-(
Hi Teak

i have done HIV 1 & 2 + P 24 and the result came negative.

HIV RNA pcr : Pending. needs few days for the results to appear.

any advices

Regards