HIV risk from oral-genital and oral-anal?
Seven days ago I received unprotected fellatio from a person.  I did not ejaculate in their mouth, I finished by masturbating myself.  I did not have any cuts, abrasions, etc. on my penis that I could find.  It was dark so I can't say for certain that they didn't have blood in their mouth, but I did not find/see any blood on my penis afterwards.  Before I finished, they also performed oral-anal on me (licking the anus), but it seemed rather superficial. I don't think they entered their tongue into my anus.  Several minutes after the event, I became worried about HIV/STD exposure, so I went to the bathroom and applied hand-sanitizer to my entire penile-testicular area, with the exception of the very tip of the penis, because I was worried the sanitizer would burn if it touched my urethra.  After 30 seconds or so, I washed off the sanitizer soap and water.  I did not apply this same treatment to my anal region as it did no occur to me that I could acquire an infection that way at the time.
Two and half, to three days later I began to experience cold-like symptoms.  It started as a sore throat, which went away in a couple days or so, then my nose became stuffy and I started to develop some drainage and coughing. My symptoms are starting to clear up at this point (I think!), but they made me all that much more paranoid.  I asked the individual if they were clean of HIV, to which they said they had come back as negative on a test one month prior.  However, I have known this person for quite a while, and it seemed to me that their story was fabricated, so I feel inclined not to believe them.  This does not mean that they are HIV-positive, just that I think they were lying about taking the test.  Over the past few years, I participated in similar activities with this same individual, and I tested negative for HIV and all other STDs afterwards.  However, its been about a year since our last encounter (maybe longer, can't remember, haven't slept), and who knows if they could have acquired it in the meantime.
I have been in an absolute craze about this for the past week.  I can't sleep, and I feel anxious.  I have no motivation to do anything and it's really dragging me down.  I have been reading forums online since the incident, trying to assess my risk.  While MedHelp seems to have a rather optimistic outlook on this sort of situation, some other websites are more grim about it.  I worry that there may have been some minuscule amount of infected material that came into contact with my urethra, or a pubic hair follicle, and that now I am infected.  It only takes one viral particle to become infected right?  Or would antibodies (or some other component of the immune system) be able to handle a single particle?
So please, be honest and straight forward with me about my risk of have contracted HIV.  Please provide facts/sources/studies too if you know them please.  Thank you in advance.
Oral sex is not a risk of HIV transmission.
I think I've seen you post on these sorts of questions before Teak.  But for the sole sake of my sanity, could you humor me and provide some studies or documented facts to back up your statement?  I'm terrified beyond rational, and a little more meaty answer would probably help calm my nerves more.
I know you guys get this kind of question A LOT, but I am sooo scared, so please provide a little more substance to your answers, instead of a single sentence declaring that it isn't possible.  

Also, and this is mostly out of curiosity, I asked in my initial statement if a single viral particle would cause an infection, or if a single particle would be stomped out by the immune system.  Could you, or someone else please enlighten me about this?

Also also, I one additional question that I meant to ask, but forgot to.  Why is it that a lot of people on MedHelp say that this sort of situation is not a risk, but then other websites say something different.  Are we all looking at different evidence and/or studies?  Why is that the case?
We aren't responsible for incorrect information given by other websites.
So you feel that it isn't necessary for me to get an HIV test done?  My personal doctor said that they thought I should get one.  Why would she say that?
having a "M.D." after one's name doesn't mean they are hiv educated.
She did say that she wasn't explicitly trained in HIV matters.  So I can agree with your statement.  Do you or Teak feel that there is any need, whatsoever, to have a test done?
NO risk = NO test
Most doctors are less educated about the latest in hiv than people who study this forum.
I want to thank you guys for taking the time to talk to me.  You have reassured me quite a bit.  I had the person I fraternized with perform an oraquick HIV test, which came back negative.  So my chances have dropped from minuscule to nearly unfathomable.  Thank you again.

I will likely get tested in a few months, and I will report that outcome here if I remember to, so that future readers will know the conclusion.  Thank you all once again.
You never had an exposure, we know what the outcome will be.