Aa
A
A
Close
3 different risks, what are my chances?
Hi guys,

I just wonder if you could clear my mind on a few incidents with sex workers.

My first encounter was with a sex worker in the red light district in amsterdam back in March, a condom was used for 5 minutes sex and when I pulled out the condom seemed intact (as you guys state the condom would be noticable if broken).

My second encounter was on vacation in Cancun, Mexico, I paid to have sex with a street walker. I used my own condom, a durex featherlite (which is the thinnest condom of the durex brand), after the short intercouse I kept the condom and filled it with water and there was no holes or leaks. Also after the intercourse she wiped herself and my penis with wet wipes, I also asked her if she had hiv, she said she gets tested every week but with her having sex with about 5 different men everynight its kind of worried me. 4 days after this I got flu, I was stuck in bed for the rest of my vacation, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, sore throat, cough, and I still have  a cough two weeks after the exposure.

My third encounter was Oral sex with a sex worker, I used a condom which she pulled off and attempted to proceed to oral with a condom to which she was succesful for two seconds until I pulled her away saying not without a condom.

Can I put my mind at ease for the above events, even though I used a thin durex condom on my second encounter??

Thanks.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You were never at risk.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
3 different risks, what are my chances?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
Top HIV Answerers
Blank