HIV Prevention Community
8 Panel Test - Worried

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

8 Panel Test - Worried

Approximately 3 months ago I attended my friends bachelor party. At the very end of the evening we ended up at a strip club. I am scared because I can not remember much from that night. What I can remember is that I was extremely inebriated sitting in a booth while a stripper was giving me a painful lap dance. I had my eyes closed during this encounter and can remember drifting off and then suddenly a feeling of waking up from a wet dream and thinking what the heck just happened. Everything was pretty foggy and I recall barely able seeing the stripper and asking her what she just did, her response was not to tell anyone and disappeared. The facts are my pants were unzipped and in between my knees and my waist while my boxers were on. I am certain to some degree that there was potential oral or even worse and while she was grinding me that my penis slipped through the opening and had touched her vagina and there was slight penetration for a couple of minutes. This whole episode that I can hardly recall took up to 20 minutes.

I went to Labcorp on Thursday and had them test for everything and I am waiting to hear back on the results by Friday. I am extremely concerned about this encounter and hoping that someone could help me come to terms with my actual risk and potential symptoms I have had.

A week prior to this evening I had an allergic reaction to Neosporin on my lower scrotum that I had placed on a cut.

I underwent a surgery to remove two growths from skin 4/5 days after this encounter and was put on 10 days worth of antibiotics for precautionary purposes.

I went back to the Dr. for a follow up 13 days after the surgery and 17 days after the encounter. I had small red bumps on my forehead which the Dermatologist referred to as Seborrheic Dermatitist and prescribed some sort of body wash for this.

21 Days after the encounter I had been in a tux all day helping with the wedding, I had put baby powder down below to help keep things dry. When I checked my groin late at night I noticed that I had chaffing around my groin with no bumps, but pretty red.

I have be really fatigued for the last couple days, mostly from anxiety I am guessing.

Are these symptoms consistent with an STD &/or HIV.

I appreciate your time and response.

A couple of details I had left out.
I didn't get the body wash until 14 days after the Dr. prescribed and I switched shampoo in this time in hopes of fixing the mild breakout on my  forehead. My forehead symptoms I believe cleared up in about 14 to 21 days or so and has not returned.

The chaffing that occurred in my groin area was tender and hurt a little bit. That took about a week to heal up. I used baby powder and that seemed to help relieve some of the irritability and has not returned.

I have a small bump under my ear and near my jaw that felt a little sensitive and what felt like a small ear ache 32 days after potential exposure.

I had a mild sore throat twice in the last 3 months which only lasted for about a day.

There was a red spot on the right side of my penis just below the head that appeared to be less then a centimeter and looked like a rug burn almost, no pain, Lamisil helped clear this up in the last several weeks.
Your risk seems very low. Did you get your results yet?  I tested on Thursday at labcorps through stdalert and have not heard anything.   I ordered a rapid test. Let us know how you make out.  
I have not, I meant to say that I am to receive them by this coming Tuesday. I have lost 3 lbs this week and have absolutely no appetite :/. I will and the same to you.
The mind is a crazy and powerful thing and can make ones body feel any and many different things. My test results were just sent to me and they have all come back negative except for HSV-1. I am grateful for this online community and the people that help people like me keep a little more solid state of mind. Many lessons learned from this life experience that will never be repeated. God Bless!
Have an HIV question?
100,000+ doctor answers