A discoloration around the tip of penis (around the hole)
Hello, I'm a 23 year old male with concerns about his manhood.  I've recently been involved in unprotected sex over the past few months with the same partner.  Since I've been having sex with my girlfriend I've noticed that at first I've been getting very irritated around the shaft, and that my skin would dry and just come off.  I'm am by the way uncircumsized.  At first I wasn't too worried, it went away and came back a few times, this has happened to me before with my previous relationship a few months back.  But this time its more irritable, it comes back and the shaft of my penis becomes red mostly on the right side, almost looks like a bulge.  The skin just keeps shedding on a daily basis pretty much.  I've tried using vasoline a couple of times but that hasn't helped.  Following my experiment with vasoline today i've noticed what looks like a brusing around the tip of my penis its about the size of a quarter circuling around the hole of the penis.  It doesn't irritate me or hurt when I urinate but the discoloration is dark and its got me worried.  I don't know what to do, I've never had a check up done on my manhood, and I don't know where to go or who to ask.

I have a doctor i see on a time to time basis about my hernia problem which has no relevance to this, but could i possible speak to him, is he a trained doctor for such a delicate situation.  Anyways I'm really worried, any feedback is greatly appriciated.

Sincerely RM007
Yes, show and speak to your doctor.