HIV Prevention Community
ABOUT ELISA TEST

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

ABOUT ELISA TEST

is Elisa test mathod same in all over the world?
is Elisa test mathod same in all over the world?  i am very far from US, pls , still here said that window period is six month. and follow return test up to one year. i know u are very experience about it. but teak problem in another place. ur Canada technology and our technology is not same. u are so first but we are not so. though my six months Elisa test is negative. for some body problem, my mind accept the result. the test is the best centre in our country.what can i do now?
sorry to hi jack your thread maxwell i am also curious about this question does anyone know if elisa is used around the world? and what tests they use in se asia?
At least it is the same in Bangladesh..... 3 months  : o )

thanks a lot, i think after six months, there is no chance to come pozetive.
what u say about it ?
yap...........
hello sir
i am in confusion why because i got HIV 6 years back.recently i gone for ELISA test it was negative.how it is possible
again i gone for hiv test it is showing positive

please clarify me
Avatar n tn
Stiupt,you are safe, in china, 12weeks neg,you are safe
Avatar n tn
Yeah,you are right, even different,even some very Backward countries' ELSIA,  is also very  Sensitive,false-neg isn't test's problem,is person's problem ,but your time is enough,abosultly
Hey are u saying u had a positive elisa AND western blot test 6 yrs ago but tested negative then positive again? Sound weird.. I had 3 positive elisa tests AND 3 indeterminate test on western blot over the 5yrs period.. Wat is the problem?
Move on...