HIV Prevention Community
ARS, very scared

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

ARS, very scared

hello, I had exposure before 2 weeks, frottage with girl with possible slight insertion.
2 weeks later i have bad headache when I move and small fever (up to 38 degree) for a couple hours. I have a lymph node in my pubic area and one on my neck. This headache last for 4 days and fever was on 3rd night. Now no fever but have large rash over my stomach but mostly on my side and back - non itchy. Does this sound like ARS or does fever and rash come together???
Those are not ARS symptoms and you never had an exposure. Sorry for the incorrect information you were give by soworried4me that was their first post. .
Teak, I read your many messages on this forum and you seem an expert in this subject.
Why would my symptoms not be ARS, I have had fever, swollen nodes and fatugue over 4 days, and now that is gone I have whole body rash (stomak, back and sides) all 2 weeks after a potential exposure there was penis to vaganal contact although no big inside.
Had you had an exposure ARS symptoms, one has them last 1-2 weeks and swollen lymph nodes will not just be swollen in a couple of places.
I had servier headache for 4 days with fever in evenings (up to 38.2 degrees) and some aching in my shoulders and neck. Now this is gone today lunch time and i have developed whole body rash, is this typical?
No. Had you penetrated you would have know, you wouldn't be saying possible. .
thanks for everything; due to my symptoms i will test at 6 weeks