Aa
A
A
Close
ARS, very scared
hello, I had exposure before 2 weeks, frottage with girl with possible slight insertion.
2 weeks later i have bad headache when I move and small fever (up to 38 degree) for a couple hours. I have a lymph node in my pubic area and one on my neck. This headache last for 4 days and fever was on 3rd night. Now no fever but have large rash over my stomach but mostly on my side and back - non itchy. Does this sound like ARS or does fever and rash come together???
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Those are not ARS symptoms and you never had an exposure. Sorry for the incorrect information you were give by soworried4me that was their first post. .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Teak, I read your many messages on this forum and you seem an expert in this subject.
Why would my symptoms not be ARS, I have had fever, swollen nodes and fatugue over 4 days, and now that is gone I have whole body rash (stomak, back and sides) all 2 weeks after a potential exposure there was penis to vaganal contact although no big inside.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Had you had an exposure ARS symptoms, one has them last 1-2 weeks and swollen lymph nodes will not just be swollen in a couple of places.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I had servier headache for 4 days with fever in evenings (up to 38.2 degrees) and some aching in my shoulders and neck. Now this is gone today lunch time and i have developed whole body rash, is this typical?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
No. Had you penetrated you would have know, you wouldn't be saying possible. .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
thanks for everything; due to my symptoms i will test at 6 weeks
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources