ARS Symptoms?
I had non-protected sex with this girl about 4 months ago. I was inside of her a total of about 2 minutes, and pulled out and ejaculated. About 4-5 weeks later, i developed a chronic cough that lasted about a month. I also had swollen glands in my neck. I was so stressed out thinking about it, to the point where i made myself sick. I didn't have a fever, or any rashes. I actually went to the doctor, and he tested me for Mono, which was negative. I had sweaty palms and feet, but i think that was just from the high levels of stress and anxiety. I asked her if she was ever tested for HIV, and she said she was in the past, which was negative. I noticed the other day that she had a red rash on her wrist. Hypothetically, if she was positive, is there a 100% chance i have HIV?
You want to know your status. You can test now and obtain your conclusive test results.
It is estimated that around 1200 medical conditions can cause swelling of lymph nodes. Chances of being infected from an HIV positive female is 1 in 1,000. And you don't even know if she was infected. So the chances are about 1 in a million. I don't think you should worry much, but get tested just to peace your mind.  
Where are those figures coming from?
Which one exactly ? About the lymph nodes or about the unprotected vaginal sex ?
You came here asking about kissing and oral sex swearing you had an exposure and now you are telling someone that had and exposure not to worry. You don't have any background in HIV. Now where did you get the 1 in a million?
In USA, the chances that a woman is positive and not IV drug user or African-American is 1 in 1000 (maybe even smaller chance), and the risk of HIV transmission from infected female to non-infected male through unprotected sex is 1 in 1000. When we multiplie 1000 with 1000 we get 1 000 000; which means the chance of him being infected is 1:1 000 000. What is so unclear ?
Yeah and you can't tell if the person is going to be 1 or a million either. MOVE ON.