About my encounter...please be specific

I'm a Chinese male, 16 years old. A year ago, I was lured by my friends into a massage parlor who provides sex, here's my encounter.

At first, it was just casual massage, then, she took off her shirt and start seducing: she grabbed my hand and made me touch her small boons. I can't control and I touched. I didn't took off my pants but showed my penis, I still have foreskin. She sort of dragged my foreskin in order to see my penis inside. I licked her leg, there's no fluid on it. Then she touched my penis, I think it's urethra with her nipple. It was less then about one or two seconds. I felt uncomfortable and ran away. I quickly washed my body. For the next six weeks, I don't have fever but I do have diaria which probably caused by unsanitized food.

Lets assume she's HIV positive, am I at any risk.? Should I be tested? What are my chance to get infected!

Thank you!
No you wasn't at risk.
Absolutely no risk. Forget about it and move on.
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child
I wanted to know why Teak. Through other people's post i knew that you said this frequently, but i am not sure. If this was true, why don't the cdcs' have said this? Why can't they be more, "liberal", at least less conservatice? Even at the docotor forum, they used "they'll be inactive immediatley OR almost immediatly" or "you have extremely small or no risk", why do they keep saying that?
The mechanics of how many seconds it takes for HIV to to become inactive once exposed to the environment is irrelevant. From your account of what happened you did not have an exposure to HIV. You had no risk and you do not need testing.

If you cannot move on from this event then please make an appointment to see your doctor to find the best way forward to deal with your anxiety.
Still not sure...i am currently worrying about a what if situation...
We don't do "what ifs", on this forum.
Still not sure...i am currently worrying about a what if situation... .

Yes you are, which is consistent with anxiety.  From the wording of your post, you obviously are regretful about this incident, and suffering with some guilt, as you describe this incident as though you were "forced" rather than a willing participant.  You absolutely have complete control over your actions and reactions...you CHOSE to engage in the encounter you had, and that's just fine.  As far as HIV goes, ONLY unprotected sex will cause a risk, sexually speaking.  You did NOTHING to place yourself at risk for HIV.

Your issue is anxiety, probably fueled by guilt, shame and regret.  There is probably a big cultural component involved there, as these kinds of encounters are thought of in a much more shameful way in other parts of the world.  You need to let it go, you didn't do anything wrong, and you didn't place yourself at risk.  If you cannot accept the facts, then you may want to seek profressional help for the anxiety.

Good luck.
Well...one of it was guilt, but the most of all was the fear of getting hiv...that might be the major cause. So you're saying that no matter what, I'll be negative from that encounter, is that what you saying? This will be my last post of this matter