Acute HIV, or just a virus?
So about 3 weeks ago I gave oral sex to someone that I am unsure of having STDs or not, but he did not ejaculate and I didn't even taste pre-cum. A few days later, I started feeling aches in my muscles and developed a light skin rash on my chest, which I think was due to immense stress (once I begin to talk to my friends about my issues the rash subsided).  After a few days of aches (also only a few days after the encounter), I started having nasal congestion/nasal drip. 2 days later I had a low fever for about 2 days. Next, the nasal drip continued, gave me a slight sore throat with red bumps in the back, and I have a sore in the back of my throat (which I have had many times before).  My sore throat hadn't been going away for about a week, but I also have been smoking nearly every night.  The other night I stopped smoking and saw improvement in my throat (it does not hurt much anymore) but it is still red and has the red bumps.  I am still slightly congested. I've been to the doctors a few times and each time they said they think it is viral, but i have not been tested for HIV.

Are these signs of acute HIV, or just something viral?  Is it likely to acquire HIV through oral sex? Am I just sick and overreacting, or is it a problem that my sickness has been persisting for about 3 weeks?  Keep in mind that signs of sickness happened about a day or two after the encounter... which for acute HIV I think the symptoms don't show up for longer? PLEASE HELP!!