Acute symptoms appear in the first few days?
Thanks to the forum, thank you for your answer.

I would like to know the symptoms of acute HIV infection will appear in the third day after having sex?For five days is having sex with the eighth day the symptoms disappear.Acute symptoms?

Very anxiety,My behavior is receiving oral sex,I only have two problems, the first sexual activity after the third day of symptoms is acute symptoms it?The second is if the HIV test at what time? Need your help, thanks again!
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Thank you Teak
Your answer let me relieve anxiety, and I do eight weeks of detection was negative, I was healthy, you are right to move along!