HIV Prevention Community
Afraid about HIV and other STD after my unprotected oral sex

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Hi Dr .thank you for your advice.I am male/20. Please adjust with my english .Two months back i had unprotected oral sex(not anal) and protected vaginal sex with female sex worker .On the same day evening i got some small bumps on my tip of the tongue . On the next day i got white tongue with fever of 99degree .I went to general doctor and got treatment . I was prescribed some medicine and mouth wash for 1 week.  My fever was there for 4days with same 99degree on my undergoing treatment.My tongue also didnt get better . After closely to 2 weeks my white tongue increased .I have sore throat from day 15 to till date.After three weeks i went to STD SPECIALIST . I also developed some small bumps under tongue which doesnt hurt . I was tested for syphillis (syphilis)(RPR) and HIV . I was tested negative on third week .My doctor says white tongue is normal and prescribed doxy and metrogyl. But white layer arised on my tongue only after the oral sex .I also have weight loss . From the first day i have not been healthy . I have been with some illness .I hav acquired most of HIV symptoms .Sore throat have been till date . After 1 month my white tongue reduced for 10 days and now it is been more till date . I hav visited my STD doctor more that 5 times . On the onset of 2nd month i had two bumps on my hip with pus like liquid filled then i was prescribed flagyl and bactrim and norglox   . I have been also to ENT doctor for my persistent sore throat problem he said its acute pharyngitis and that i hav acid reflux . Its also not cured for till date . Now my weight is reduced ,some bumps under my tongue ,increased white tongue with body weakness . I have feel of blocked throat with hurt of the left side throat for 1 month . And some pressure feeling near my heart .My STD doctor is sure that i have no STD . I think he tries to convince me because he cares for me . I also have two bumps on my tongue on the either side on top of inner tongue .I think u will be able to help me as i have read many of your answers posted to questions .
My questions are
1. Am i at risk of any HIV
2.Do you think i have any other STD
3.Or do you think i any other problem please tell how to overcome

(p.s From the day 1 to till date i have been with anxiety and stress )    
thanks dr for your answers.
Already answered.
1. No risk, oral sex does not carry a risk with HIV.