Alere Antibody Test 3 months conclusive enough?

I had two Negative tests (94 days and 96 days post exposure) - both Alere Antibody-only (3rd gen test) (not the Combo Ag/Ab).  

My exposure was very risky (open wound largely exposed to v.fluid of CSW).  I got symptoms like 2 months sore-throat, mild oral and possible esophageal thrush, severe thigh pains and persistent lump feeling in throat).

Should I need to take another type of test (PCR/Combo/DNA, etc) and 6 months one? Or the result above could be conclusive enough?

Thanks a ton in advance.
Your test reports are conclusive
Thanks Diver.  I would take comfort in the general consensus of the conclusiveness after 3months.  Yet my exposure was so risky that I was still worried about any possible statistical error of the test. (too low viral load for antibody production or my body has not responded to the virus).  Am not drug users and generally health-ok. So I am not sure if I shall go to the test that looks for the virus itself.
Your risk was not as risky and you think. You do not have HIV, move on with your life