HIV Prevention Community
Allergies or Sign Of HIV

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Allergies or Sign Of HIV

Back In febuary i had an encouter with a longtime friend, only issue was that it was anal sex and i didint use a condom, if it helps we did it very slow and  I(the insertive partner) made sure they were well lubricated. a little over three months later i visit my doctor and get all of my blood work test and everything comes back negative. only problem is since the summer being down here in the south have seemed to flaire  up my allergies.
I have A Cough that comes and goes day and day out, sometimes i even cough in my sleep. It feels like a tickle in my tonsils and it makes it hard for me to breathe(unless i let out a big cough). this has been bothering me for about 2 to 3 months now. And when i do let it out my eyes get watery everytime and i feel the mucus stuck in my throat come up. Is this a sign of hiv or allergic reaction. when i was tested back in april my doctor told me everything came back negative and at my age (21) lots of people experiance couching and throat problems. well two months later and me and everyone at my school is still coughing I just need some anwers
Then seek professional mental help. We can't help you with your anxieties.