Alright so here is the hoedown.
I wont post a new thread ever again. So I had unprotected vaginal intercourse with a 18-19 year old. 4-5 days after i developed a slight burning sensation in my urethra. it progressively got until my scrotum was red. I then developed pain in my legs 7-8 days after the incident as if the pain was coming from my nerves in the legs. At this same time a lymph node/ulcer developed under my tongue.during this whole time I felt feverish and all i want to do was sleep. then 20 days after exposure after my problem downstairs recided i developed huge swelling in my glands on both sides of my neck. at this time i still felt very weak but no more fever. moving onto 30 days past exposure i had really bad pain in my legs and the lymph nodes in my armpit swelled. then 30 days after the incident i had diarrhea that lasted for a week. that subsided but the lymph nodes and leg pains remained. then  i began to experience pain in the creases of the arms where the elbows are. Again more symptoms came and the lymph nodes in my groin began to swell at about 60 days. now im here at exactly three months. i still have lymph nodes in my neck armpit and groin swollen. my muscles are very achy. i get pain in my joints and bones. Also, i get random sores in my mouth that dont last very long. Also, i have had a white tongue for about 2 months now. i mean i have had every symptom in the book. not to mention the girl i was with said she had a sore throat at the time we had intercourse However, i know i got something because my ****** wasn't feeling right for about 2 weeks plus the itching. there was some sort of affection passed to me. Also I just found out this girl i was with had sex 4 weeks prior to our encounter. that would be the perfect onset of ars for her. so at this moment i'm taking a oral quick test at 91 days post exposure waiting for my results. here is a list of some other tests i took

thank you if you read this anyone. need some help and talking to so i can move on her are my test results..

chlamdia and ghon- 5 days after exposure: neg.
hiv antibody and sphyillis- 19 days after exposure:neg
ebv & cmv- 25 days after exposure:neg and Neg
hiv dna pcr test- 27 days post exposure: neg
hiv antbody test- 40 days after exposure: neg
herpes, ghon, chlam, syphillis, lyme- 42 days: neg
hiv antibody test- 54 days: neg
hiv oraquick- 68 days: neg
hiv rapid blood test- 75 days: neg
hiv oraquick- 78 days: neg
hiv antibody test-80 days: neg
hiv oraquick test- 91 days NEGATIVE!!!!!
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.

You were advised last month that your test was conclusive at 80 days.
alright thanks teak. i want to thank you for what you do on here. ur always posting and i really do appreciate what you do for the people who come on here. i was still a little anxious about the 80 days so thats why i went ahead to get the cdc conclusive result. thanks a lot man and i wish you the best of luck