HIV Prevention Community
Am I HIV negative

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Am I HIV negative

I'm from Canada.The last time i had sex was a month and a half ago. with my ex girlfriend and i used protection. but she was on the top n i kinda did it really like hard and once i finished i took off the condom n i didnt see it ripped but there was no sperm on it. maybe cuz she was on the top so i dono maybe it went down. But i started gettin scared cuz i always see sperm on the tip of the condom but this time no. and my throat is not sore but the lymph nodes r a little swollen. i dont know her hiv status. I got tested 6 weeks after her, the HIV serology it said on my paper. and i tested negative. do you think i m ok? i used protection and i thought to myself. if there was a whole in the condom. it would of broke. it wouldnt have been like that? m i right? please get back at me and let me know if this is conclusive. thanks.
You never had an exposure.
You never had an exposure.
thx teak. can some one else please tell me what they think as well? second opinon
u r nt having hiv.u r safe
I'll give you a third opinion--Move On.