Am I at risk for HIV?
Hello, I have a question for you guys. I'm so paranoid that I really don't know what to do. I went to tijuana, mexico and had protected sex at adalitas club. She performed oral and vaginal sex. It was mostly oral because I was really paranoid. I had sex with her maybe 5 minutes tops. The whole time I had a condom on. I did take a test a week after and tested negative. After 2 months had passed I caught cough and cold. I'm not sure if it's just me but everyone in my home is sick too. The weird thing is that I got over my cold and within 2 days I got it again. It's been 2-3 weeks already. I also feel some discomfort on my penis and testicals. I don't feel any burns while urinating nor do I have any bumps or blisters around that area. I'm not sure if it's all in my head (placebo effect) maybe I'm paying too much attention to it. I recently just found a black blister in my mouth which I'm really concerned about. I did suck on her nipple for a split second. I'm sure milk did not come out otherwise I would have tasted it. Am I at risk here? Should I get tested again? My anxiety is killing me.. Please help!
You had condom protected vaginal sex . You did not have a risk.
HIV is transmitted during unprotected  anal or vaginal sex.
It is actually quite simple to avoid HIV. Have "Mr Happy" covered during anal and/or vaginal sex .
Your symptoms could be anything, garden variety virus, cold, flu ..take your pick but it sure ain't caused by HIV.
Thank you so much for the reply. I feel releived. Is it that really that simple to avoid Hiv? Growing up I always heard how easy you can get it.
"Growing up I always heard how easy you can get it."

Growing up I heard that if I  don't stop it I would go blind.

Well, we both heard wrong. Even the riskiest of sexual exposures has been calculated to 1 in 100 exposures.

HIV is not vapour like and sneak around, infecting folks in mysterious ways.
It needs to be driven in, almost massaged into vulnerable tissue and somehow latch on to receptor cells and then into the bloodstream.

A properly worn condom that does not break is all you need to be concerned about for vaginal or anal sex.