HIV Prevention Community
Am i at risk?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Am i at risk?

I have given oral sex to a guy i met randomly on the internet. He says he is HIV negative. I had also used a condom when giving him oral sex. The problem is that I put the condom on the wrong side up at first so I flipped it and put it back on the correct side up. I am worried if some of his precum was left on this side of the condom and I am not sure if I  had open sores in my mouth at that time. He did not ejaculate at all during the session but I am worried I had potentially licked any of the precum left on the condom and may have got infected. I started to get some muscle pains around 2 weeks after this session.  Please help, I'm really worried.