HIV Prevention Community
Am i at risk?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Am i at risk?

I have given oral sex to a guy i met randomly on the internet. He says he is HIV negative. I had also used a condom when giving him oral sex. The problem is that I put the condom on the wrong side up at first so I flipped it and put it back on the correct side up. I am worried if some of his precum was left on this side of the condom and I am not sure if I  had open sores in my mouth at that time. He did not ejaculate at all during the session but I am worried I had potentially licked any of the precum left on the condom and may have got infected. I started to get some muscle pains around 2 weeks after this session.  Please help, I'm really worried.