HIV Prevention Community
Am i infected ???

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Am i infected ???

Hi !
I am a 20 year old male. i live in the UK. 10 days before i ordered  an escort. We had oral sex only. I used one of her condoms. Well the condom looked old. It was dry too ! Anyways she gave me a blowjob for 5 minutes with that condom. I ejaculated inside her mouth with the condom on. The condom did not break. I saw my semen inside the condom. After she left i filled the condom with water till the brim but i saw water coming out of the condom from 2 holes. Looked like a needle pricked. The holes were in the middle of the condom. No symptoms so far !!! I am freaking out. No STD history.. DO I NEED A TEST ?? I am scared of HIV and HEP B !!! Plz help ?? Planning to get a hiv pcr test and full std test after 28 days !!!! Plz Help ?????
Oral sex is not a risk, protected or not.
Avatar n tn
Well do i need testing ???
If you had no risk why would you need testing?