HIV Prevention Community
Am i infected ???

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Am i infected ???

Hi !
I am a 20 year old male. i live in the UK. 10 days before i ordered  an escort. We had oral sex only. I used one of her condoms. Well the condom looked old. It was dry too ! Anyways she gave me a blowjob for 5 minutes with that condom. I ejaculated inside her mouth with the condom on. The condom did not break. I saw my semen inside the condom. After she left i filled the condom with water till the brim but i saw water coming out of the condom from 2 holes. Looked like a needle pricked. The holes were in the middle of the condom. No symptoms so far !!! I am freaking out. No STD history.. DO I NEED A TEST ?? I am scared of HIV and HEP B !!! Plz help ?? Planning to get a hiv pcr test and full std test after 28 days !!!! Plz Help ?????
Oral sex is not a risk, protected or not.
Avatar n tn
Well do i need testing ???
If you had no risk why would you need testing?