HIV Prevention Community
Anal fingering with bandage

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Anal fingering with bandage

Hi experts,
   I have a very difficult situation, here about a year ago i went to a CSW, she fingered me anally, quit deep and i started bleeding due to my hemmorids, and that she gave me a hand job with out condom, i didn't think i had any infection from this sort of exposure, but in the last for months i have been experiencing recurrent mouth sores, as we speak i have a mouth sore on the upper gum level its spread out and doesn't hurt but its white and spread out. I also have cystic acne ( which i have been popping) this caused dermatsis on face, i also have had sore throats for a long time. My wife is pregnant and i am afraid i might have infected her. I have been a loyal husband all my life, just on mistake and every thing is screwed up. I can't look her in the eye and acknowledge my mistake. I hope i haven't infected her and myself. Should i make her and myself test. I have never had an intercourse with anyone else. So many mouth sores, and acne, with sore throat is causing me unprecedented anxiety
I would appreciate if all senior forum members give me feedback, Thank for your volunteer service, I am so worried for my unborn child, i really screwed up.
You never had a risk, even with the bleeding hemorrhoids.  No need to worry and no need to test.
Thanks nurse do you see a lot of people get canker sores recurrent and have the same symptoms as i and have no risk for HIV? i think i should stop googling i guess my  constant anxiety of possibly exposing my wife and unborn child have caused canker sores and rashes etc do you agree? I will talk to her and apologize for my mistake. Thanks
i think i should stop googling i guess my  constant anxiety of possibly exposing my wife and unborn child have caused canker sores and rashes etc do you agree?

I agree completely.
Hi, Guys I think I might be the only unfourtunate guy who got HIV from anal fisting and handjob, i have gotten 3 handjobs, from 3 diff people and was fisted by 2. I have an oral trush (thrush), on roof of my mouth that doesnt come off or hurts. I am also having dry cough and chest pain. i am also starting get weird rashes on my face. I think i have gotten HIV. I am to coward to test
if you are having health concerns, see your dr...it's NOT hiv related.
Thanks LIzzie, I never had that symptoms before especially the oral trush (thrush) that made me very very worried if my exposure are the one mentioned above how sure are you it has nothing to do with hiv? my doc said its a trush (thrush) and immediatly asked me if i had unprotected sex to which i said know, because i only had fisting and handjob. He gave me nystain to put on it. You think i should have told him about fistings and multiple handjobs episode that i had i never had unprotected or protected sex with CSW.
People without HIV get thrush all the time.  I've had it myself a few times.

You didn't have a risk...so it can NOT be related to HIV.  Like Lizzie says...FEAR IS NOT FACT.

Hi guys after you guys told me i have no risk, i went on with my life, but recently i have developed follicultus, dry cough, shortness of breath and chest pain. all these symptoms point  to hiv. I have had 4 handjobs and 4 prostates massages by CSW's could the number of event mean i had risks, I am getting word i am easy tired and never had chest pain and cough like this
Not an HIV concern. Move along.
This sounds more like an anxiety issue. Your anxiety is causing these symptoms.
i am having severe facial acne with hair in the middle i do not shave doc said its fungal gave me antifungal i heard people with hiv have fungql infetcions i have 5 fungal infections canker sores and now have hardcore chest ache with bad bad cough is it hiv related?
If you're worried about your acne see a dermatologist. You don't have an HIV concern.
thanks taek i am using anti fungal creme that would take care of fungal infection. i google follicultus they said eosphonic follicultus is hiv related it looks similar. i have also had mutiple exposures at thai massages done by shemales nothing more handjobs and fisting being fisted what is my chance
Folliculitis is not HIV specific and in your situation it has nothing to do with HIV because you never had an exposure.  Masturbation and fisting isn't a risk.
i am gonna take your word to the bank. i appreciate what you do here, helping us anxious people i guess i will keep taking suafed for cold and anti fungal for follicultus. take care thanks again i appreciate it
one last ques and i promise it will be last and leave forever
is a dry cough in adittion to follicultus and chest pain a symptom of hiv. most my fisting, handjobs were a year ago and i had follicultus 3 months after getting fisted by a woman who was looked sick. online it says it occurs when cd4 count drop at 300 would 3 months or a year be enough time for cd4 count to drop that much. when does hiv related dry cough and chest pain start in early or late stage? plz eespond and i will leave. thanks
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.