HIV Prevention Community
Anal fissure after 8 weeks

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Anal fissure after 8 weeks

Hello doctor,

I am male and 28 years old. I had a protected vaginal sex with a sexworker exactly 2 months back from now. it lasted for about 15 minutes and I dont remember any condom break during the course. After 2 weeks of my exposure, i have been facing symptoms and they still continue to appear in my body. I had tested at 2,4,6 weeks (combo screening test - antibody check) and all turned negative. After 8 weeks, now i have got this anal fissure issue. I suffered for about 4 days with it. I noticed blood in the toilet sheet all 4 days. I dont really remember if there was hard stool that caused this. Another issue that i face is the sensitive skin. It has been there for last 6 weeks. It is really very painful when i touch or the cloth rubs my upperarm, my shoulder and neck. No visible rashes but the upper skin looks very thin and wrinkle. I have this issue only in my arms and shoulders.

My question to you is about the Anal fissure and the skin problem. Is it possible to get these problems even after the negative results at 6 weeks? I have planned to take one more test in coming week. But before that i wanted to hear from you about this. I have not had this anal fissure problem ever before. Never noticed blood and struggled in toilet.

Other issues that I had in last 8 weeks are, burning skin, pain under my jaw bone line (noticed enlarged lymph nodes that stayed for 3 days), weightloss (about 6 lbs), fatigue, loss of apetite and pain under my armpit (no swollen arm nodes, just the pain on both sides). One last thing is, I have been panicking lot ever since I noticed the very first symptom after the exposure. After this Anal fissure, I am really going mad. Please help. In other websites, i find that Anal fissure is a very common problem with people with HIV. Should I still be worried? and get tested again? Please help. Thanks in advance.
"I am male and 28 years old. I had a protected vaginal sex with a sexworker exactly 2 months back from now"

what are you perceiving as your risk?

YOU HAD NO RISK FROM PROTECTED SEX.

see your dr if you are having health concerns...it's not hiv related