HIV Prevention Community
Anal grazing

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Anal grazing

Hi I am curious - The other day I went for a massage. The massge was sensual, and the women played briefly with my balls and penis. I had no cuts or sores on my body, and I inspected her hands for cuts. I saw none. During the massage as though the massuese lightly grazed my anus with hand. Although I don't have fissures or hemorrhoids I am not comfortable with this. I might add that it was just grazing and in no way did she penetrate me with her finger. My concern is this: after the massage was over she took out a towell which had a small red streak - it was dry. I looked at her hands a second time, I could not see any cuts, before I left I looked at her hands a third time, still I saw nothing. I asked her if she knew what the red streak was, she said she did not know. My fear: what if despite looking at her hands three time she hand a small cut and the blood came in contact with my anus, I don't think it did, I didn't see any blood streaks on my body. I know intact skin is a barrier to HIV infection, does this apply to the skin around the opening to the anus
Yes, NO RISK even if there was blood, Once the HIV virus is exposed to air it becomes inactive and unable to infect. So blood or no blood - NO RISK
Is intact skin around the anal opening an effective barrier?
you had NO risk from what you have described...NONE ! ! !